Location: Trent Semans Great Hall - 8 Searle Center Drive
- Front entrance (coming from Research Drive) – Duke badge required for entry. We will have someone at the front door to open if you do not have a Duke badge.
- Jo Rae Café entrance (coming from hospital) – Open, this entry is open for all and will be the entry point for off campus attendees that park in PG1 (see photo below).
Auditorium Seating: The CFAR community continues to grow, and we have adjusted our event this year to be primarily auditorium seating for attendees.
Parking: If you currently have a Duke Parking Pass, please park in your regular lot. Limited paid parking passes are available for parking in PG1.
(302 Trent Drive - Duke Medicine Circle Parking Garage which is off of Erwin Road)
– please allow time for parking as the clinics will be busy at this time of day!
- Entry - Take ticket and enter garage
- Exit - Voucher payment ticket will be available at the registration table, and you will need BOTH to exit the parking garage post meeting
- Event space address for drop offs – 8 Searle Center Drive (Off of Research Drive)