Next week, HIV researchers from around the globe will be gathered at the 10th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science — known as IAS 2019 — in Mexico City, Mexico. HIV.gov will be sharing updates on the latest HIV research from the conference, in partnership with our federal colleagues from NIH’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. As research is key to Ending the Epidemic: A Plan for America, the once-in-a-generation opportunity to end the epidemic, we hope you will watch the following:
- NIH’s Dr. Anthony Fauci on Monday, July 22, 2019 at 7:30 PM (EST)/6:30 PM (CDT). He’ll discuss the observations and insights he is sharing at several conference sessions.
- NIH’s Dr. Carl Dieffenbach about research highlights from the conference. on:
- Monday, July 22, 2019 at 12:00 PM (EDT)/11:00 AM (CDT)
- Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 12:00 PM (EDT)/11:00 AM (CDT)
- Wednesday, July 24, 2019 at 2:00 PM (EDT)/1:00 PM (CDT)
Watch and share your questions on HIV.gov’s Facebook page.