Go Broad and Go Deep in Population Health and Research Methodologies
We’re offering the exciting opportunity to study with some of Duke University’s world-renowned faculty during The Population Health Sciences Summer Institute. Through practical experiences, you’ll learn:
- How to translate research results into policy and practice
- About stakeholder-engaged study design
- Best practices for collecting and analyzing PROs (patient reported outcomes)
- How to formulate research questions
- The principles of qualitative questionnaire design
Who Should Attend
Early to mid-career researchers and professionals working in health care and health services research, who want to learn new methods to expand their research design.
Patient Reported Outcomes
Qualitative Research: Study Design and Applied Thematic Analysis
Topics in Population Health Sciences
Dissemination & Implementation Sciences
Immerse yourself in the fast-growing field of healthcare research and learn applied skills from leading experts.
Handout - PDF