Submit your abstract to the 10th Annual Conference on the Science of Dissemination and Implementation in Health, December 4-6 in Arlington, VA.
The D&I Conference is the pre-eminent event to bridge the gap between evidence, practice, and policy in health and health care. This year's theme, A Decade of Progress and the Path Forward, will reflect on the accomplishments of and challenges to the field, and will focus on opportunities ahead.
Why Submit an Abstract?
- This year's D&I Conference has been extended an extra half day, giving you more opportunities to present your work.
- Abstracts are submitted to one of 10 thematic tracks, covering the best of dissemination and implementation science research.
- Last year's popular poster slam is back again.
- This year marks the 10-year milestone of the Annual D&I Conference.
Abstracts may be submitted to one session type, including:
- Individual oral presentations
- Panel presentations
- Poster presentations
A select number of accepted posters may be invited to participate in a poster slam session.