Duke CFAR Fall Request for Proposals
- The award is $60,000 Direct Costs for ONE YEAR
- Applications are due by Monday, December 4, 2017 5:00PM and will be awarded in January 2018.
- The proposal must target one of the NIH HIV/AIDS High or Medium Priority Areas of Research.
The CFAR Developmental Core supports scientific studies for a period of 1 year to develop preliminary data for peer-reviewed research applications. Four general areas are eligible for support through the Developmental Core:
- Investigators who are new to HIV/AIDS research and have not previously received independent research awards such as an R01 in HIV/AIDS research
- Feasibility Studies
- Emerging research opportunities
- HIV/AIDS research activities of newly recruited faculty