Duke CFAR Spring Request for Proposals
- The award is $60,000 Direct Costs for ONE YEAR
- The proposal must target one of the NIH HIV/AIDS Priority Areas of Research.
The CFAR Developmental Core Pilot Awards support scientific studies for 1 year to develop preliminary data for peer-reviewed applications.
- Due Date for Letter of Intent: Monday, April 8, 2019
- Due Date for Proposals: 5:00PM, Wednesday, May 15, 2019
- Application Review: May/June 2019
- Projected Award Date: July 1, 2019
- Period of Award: Award period is 12 months or less
Eligibility for CFAR Pilot Grant Award
- Post-doctoral* and Clinical fellows* (T32 awardees cannot use CFAR award for training or stipends)
*Priority given to applicants with clear potential for generating independent funding
- Faculty with no prior R01 level funding in the HIV/AIDS field
- Applicants with a current K award must have NIH pre-approval.
*Questions on eligibility should be directed to the CFAR Developmental Core